Memories can appear in time...this is a place to remember and hope.
Capturing the beautiful summer cityscape of Moulin Rouge. Very picturesque work, bright, expressive paint strokes convey the atmosphere of the famous and beautiful city in the day time.
When one thinks of the Moulin Rouge Paris, the name "Toulouse - Lautrec" and the "Can-Can" first come to mind. However, the cabaret has a unique and exciting history that might be evident in the paintings, yet is mostly to be discovered.
Details and Information:
These postcards are made from thick high-quality matte paper, so they serve as a great addition to a gift or just a thoughtful written note to a friend.
• 4/4 full bleed
• 300 GSM
• Paper thickness: 0.13″ (0.34 mm)
• Laminated feel
• White matte back with a small QR code or a bar code
• Blank product sourced from the US
- Size: 4" X 6"
- Due to the light and screen setting difference, the item's color may be slightly different from the pictures.
- Please allow slight dimension difference due to different manual measurement.