1. What currencies can I pay?
Currently our shopping cart software only allows checkouts in USD. Because our headquarter is based in the US, our sales are made in USD. We will always display the final price you are paying before you complete your payment.
2. What payment methods do you accept?
Our checkout system uses SSL security making it 100% safe to shop through our store! We accept the following forms of secure payment:
- Credit Card via PayPal (Visa, Master, American Express, etc.)
- Credit Card Directly (Visa, Master, American Express, Apple Pay, Google Pay, etc.)
- Stella Carena Gift Cards
3. Import Taxes & Duties
Tax is charged by Customs offices in destination country based on their rules and policies. Customer is responsible to find out the situation in their country.
Shipments from all of our warehouses are delivery duty unpaid. Therefore, any and all import tax, duties and related Customs fees are charged once the parcel reaches its destination country. If any, these charges must be paid by the customers. These charges, if applicable, are determined and charged by the Customs office of the destination country. For further details of charges, please contact your local Customs office directly.
- Customers take full liability for all return shipment costs, customs charges and handling fees should they refuse to accept a parcel due to import duties or taxes.
- Please note that according to customs regulations, Stella Carena cannot declare purchased items as a gift or list an amount that lower than the actual product price.